Security Advancement Blog
The Security Advancement Blog follows electronic security, video surveillance, and network security trends, along with related news. Here is a sampling of recent posts: (click the News link above for more)
- Linux Worm Targets Embedded Devices
- Encrypting the Web: Who is Doing What?
- IZON Cameras Hacked – Just the latest home security device in a long list…
- Another Reason to Keep Keys in Your Pocket!
- Internet Scans Turn Up More Unsecured Hardware
- Can Your Systems Withstand a 200Gbps DDoS Attack?
- DoS Attacks on Call Centers?
- Destructive Malware – The New Trend?